Enjoy some champagne while you listen to Episode 50 of the Enterprise Software Podcast!
Peter Wolf of QuantaCRM joins the Enterprise Software Podcast for Episode 50 to recap WPC (i.e., the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference) and offer his unique perspectives on life, the universe, and things Microsoft-related.
Listen to the Enterprise Software Podcast to:
- Learn how the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) went and the importance of great food
- Find out if the WPC was able to pull together people and businesses with common interests to get business done
- Discover the biggest downfall of the WPC
- Get the details on how Satya Nadella (CEO of Microsoft) did as a keynote speaker and what the most important things he said were
- Explore how Microsoft HoloLens is like spreadsheets except where AR means Augmented Reality with a splash of Virtual Reality (VR)
- Learn why you need to find out more about using Microsoft Flow to automate processes and tasks across applications
- Gain perspective on Dynamics 365 and AppSource
- Enjoy a glass of champagne
Listen to the entire Episode 50 of the Enterprise Software Podcast here!